I am passionate for design, technology and traveling.
I love to explore new ways in life and in work.
MY HEART IS BEATING DIGITAL
I create, design and build digital products.
THIS IS ME
My name is Annette Pfeffer. I am from Cologne, Germany. I studied design and marketing. With more then 20 years of experience in different fields of media business I worked as a designer, concept developer, programmer, editor and creative director.
I am currently traveling the world as a location independent professional and prefer to be where the weather is nice and the ocean not far.
I love to set up my office on the beach inspired by the waves, the places I discover and the people i meet.
- 1991 – 1994 Academy Stuttgart/ Mediadesign
- 1994 – 1998 Business School Wiesbaden/ Marketing
- 1997 – 1998 Webjungle/ San Francisco
– Internship Marketing & Design
- 1998 – 2000 Netzine Limburg CC/ Limburg
– Realisation, Editor
- 1998 – 2003 Holzfrei / Limburg
– Founder, Design, Concept
- 2003 – 2006 RTL Creation/ Cologne
– TV Design
- 2007 Endemol Germany/ Cologne
- 2007 sevenload/ Cologne
– Realisation, Editor BMW-web.tv
- 2008 – 2009 : denkwerk/ Cologne
– Concept Development
- 2010 – 2013 : Grey Germany/ Duesseldorf
– Creative Director Digital
- 2007 until now : Pecha Kucha Cologne
– City Organizer
- 2009 until now: Pieceofpepper
– Design, Concept, Realisation
- 2014 until now : McIntyre Adventure
Explorer & Admin
- 2015 until now: GoldenGlobeRace
– Chief Creative & Digital Director
- Ideas & Concepts
- Creative Consulting
- Communication Strategy
- User Interface/ Experience Design
- Web Developing
- Mobil Applications
- Social media
- Photography, Film and Editing
- Digital Art
The past years I developed websites, applications and advertising campaigns.
I also do my own projects and host a creative event in Cologne, Germany.