THIS IS ME
My name is Annette Pfeffer. I am from Cologne, Germany.
I studied design and marketing.
With more than 20 years of experience in different fields of the media business, I worked in several fields of Design ( Graphic/ Brand/ TV / UX ) as well as an Information Architect, Developer, Editor and as a Digital Creative Director for an international advertising Agency.
While I travelled and worked remotely around the world from 2013 onwards, I expanded my skills by underwater archaeology and sailing as I took part in an expedition in search of sunken shipwrecks in the Kingdom of Tonga.
Over the last years I have also been part of the management team for the relaunch of a retro sailing race around the world, where I was working on from the first moment of the idea and initial concept for the establishment in 2014 until the start of the race in July 2018.
I am travelling the world as a location independent professional and prefer to be where the weather is nice and the ocean not far. I love to set up my office close to the beach inspired by the waves, the places I discover and the people i meet. Since 2014 my base, where I live most of the time and always return to, is in Ubud, Bali.
- 1991 – 1994 Academy Stuttgart/ Mediadesign
- 1994 – 1998 Business School Wiesbaden/ Marketing
- 1997 – 1998 Webjungle/ San Francisco
– Internship Marketing & Design
- 1998 – 2000 Netzine Limburg CC/ Limburg
– Realisation, Editor
- 1998 – 2003 Holzfrei / Limburg
– Founder, Design, Concept
- 2003 – 2006 RTL Creation/ Cologne
– TV Design
- 2007 Endemol Germany/ Cologne
- 2007 sevenload/ Cologne
– Realisation, Editor BMW-web.tv
- 2008 – 2009 : denkwerk/ Cologne
– Concept Development
- 2010 – 2013 : Grey Germany/ Duesseldorf
– Creative Director Digital
- 2007 until now : Pecha Kucha Cologne
– City Organizer
- 2009 until now: Pieceofpepper
– Design, Concept, Realisation
- 2014 -2018 : McIntyre Adventure
Explorer & Admin
- 2014 -2018: GoldenGlobeRace
– Chief Creative & Digital Director
- Ideas & Concepts
- Creative Consulting
- Communication Strategy
- Digital Strategy
- User Interface/ Experience Design
- Web Developing
- Corporate Identity/ Branding
- Social Media
- Photography, Film and Editing
- Digital Art